Bose microphone has made its position as one of the top-tier electronics companies in the world. Its produced high-quality, noise-cancelling headphones are the main attraction. Generally, headphones contain six microphones to cancel noise. However, two of those microphones, along with others for a four-mic system, are enhanced for voice pickup. The advantage of this mic is you can talk to people in a normal voice in a noisy surrounding; they will still hear you clearly.
Though many users can successfully connect their Bose headphones to their smartphone’s Bluetooth, many of them struggle to connect them with their PCs. Most of the time, they all face a similar type of difficulty.
How to Use Bose Headphone Mic on PC
In this article, you will get to know how to successfully connect and use your Bose headphone mic with your PC. Follow the steps written below to connect your Bose headphones on PC and get the mic to work correctly.
- First of all, disconnect all Bluetooth devices from your PC. It is required to start afresh every time you set up your Bose headphones to your PC. Click on the settings and disconnect any Bluetooth devices that are currently paired to the computer. You have to disconnect Bose headphones that are previously connected.
- Move the slide bar on the earpiece to the centre position. The headphones will open, and you will get access to the Bluetooth button.
- Glide the power button to the right in order to enable Bluetooth pairing. If you see a blinking blue LED light on the earpiece, the headphones are ready to be paired.
- To pair the headphones, go to the system settings on your PC. Click on “Add Bluetooth or another device.” This will provide a list of all Bluetooth devices with which the PC is allowed to connect. Choose your Bose headphones to pair them with the PC. You should see a message that reads, “Connected voice, music.”
- On the task ribbon at the bottom of your PC, there will be a small icon in the shape of a speaker. Right-click on this icon and select “Open sound settings.”
- TThe computer’s built-in microphone acts as the default recording device when the headphones are connected when the headphones are connected. Hit the dropdown arrow beneath that displays “Choose your input device.” Select the option “Headset Bose Handsfree AG” so that you can enable mic recording from your headphones.
- Hit the “test” box on the system settings page. After configuring the settings, check your sound and input performance. Observe the soundbar to bounce blue whether your headphones are working correctly or not.
Troubleshooting Bose Headphone Mic Connection with PC
The steps mentioned above are pretty straightforward. However, many users still encounter difficulty getting their Bose headphone mic to work with this PC. The following troubleshooting steps should resolve your issue:
Disconnect Bose Headphones from Bluetooth
If your headphones are connected to your PC from a previous session can restrain to connect to the new PC connection.
To disconnect Bose headphones from PC, you must:
Step 1: Click the Windows icon placed in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
Step 2: Tap on the Settings icon and then hit Devices.
Step 3: Click Add Bluetooth or Other Device.
Step 4: A list will be displayed with all Bluetooth devices in range. If any device is connected, tap on it to highlight, and Disconnect box.
After all these things, Bose headphones can still be connected to another bluetooth device. This could be a reason why the mic is not working, even when your headset is connected to the PC. To clear all Bluetooth connections from your Bose headphones.
Step 1: Download the Bose Connect app on your PC.
Step 2: Click the Bluetooth icon underneath the product imge.
Step 3: Tap Edit on the connections screen. Hit down the ‘X’ next to the device name.
Step 4: Disconnect the device and Select All Done with the device memory has been cleared.
Bose is well-known for its supreme headphones that provide portable communication. Moreover, a few users complain that their headphone mics don’t work properly with their PC. It is necessary to check the system settings and ensure that the Bose headphones are chosen as the preferred input device. If you still face problem, try to contact to the authority.
See more about: Best Six Solutions Of HDMi To VGA Adapter Not Working