The meaning of MonkaW is being hyped in a tense situation. These emote are widely used in stream chats when the streamer is in a tense moment in the game. Sometimes, this emote also used to mock the streamer.
MonkaW is a Twitch emote that is used widely in steam chats. It is an upscale version of an emotes previously known as MonkaS. These two emotes the same. The original reference to these emotes is the Pepe the frog emote, which came from a comic called Boy’s Club in the 2000s. The creator of this comic is Matt Furie. The MonkaW emoji was first seen on Twitch in 2016, but it became popular in 2017. Still, now, these emote are quite popular on social media like Twitch, Reddit, Facebook, other streaming sites, etc.
How to Use MonkaW Emote in Twitch Stream Chat
Twitch chat does not automatically support the MonkaW emote. You need to install two add-ons in your chrome browser to use MonkaW emote. They are- FrankerFaceZ and Better Twitch TV (BTTV). Let’s see how you can install those add-ons in your browser.
- First, search google for “Google Extension.”
- The search result will lead you to a page called chrome web store.
- In the web store, search FrankerFaceZ.
- When found, install the extension.
- Allow the extension if it asks for any permission.
- Repeat steps 3-5 for Better Twitch TV extension as well.
This is how the extension will be successfully installed in your browser. But, to use these emotes in Twitch chats, you need to perform some additional steps.
After the successful installation of your add-ons, you can move forward to the next procedure.
- At first, check if the extensions are actually installed or not. You can check them from your chrome browser. There will be an add-on icon on the top right corner of your browser. Hoover on the icon, and you will see “Extensions.” Also, you can check the extension from the three-dot icon> more tools > Extensions. Check there for these two extensions.
- On another tab, open your Twitch account. Make sure you are logged in.
- Now on the Extensions tab of chrome, open the FrankerFaceZ extension. This will prompt another tab which will take you to the FrankerFaceZ website.
- On the FrankerFaceZ website, you will see an option to “Connect to Twitch.” Typically, it is at the top right side of the website.
- Follow all rituals for connecting FrankerFaceZ with your Twitch account.
- Now, if you are connected, you will be able to use MonkaW emote in twitch chats.
To use MonkaW in twitch chats, go to any chat. Click on the emote icon (typically a smiley). Scroll down or search for MonkaW. You will see the emote appearing. Thus you can use the MonkaW emote.
The MonkaW and MonkaS both emote similar and identical. The only difference between them is that the MonkaW emote is a zoomed version of the original MonkaS emote. Now you know how to use them on Twitch, I hope you have fun all the way around.
Know more about: Voice Actors in GTA 5